STUDENT WEEK – THIS WEEK! NOW UNTIL 9/30
- Students ride free all week!
- They just need to show their student ID, and we will book them into class. They can take as many classes as they’d like this week!
WEDNESDAY 9/26 at 6:30PM
- The Wellness Wednesdays Series consists of FREE fitness opportunities on the grass lawn of Midtown Park on Wednesday evenings. These events encourage participants to “Get Your Fit On” by promoting whole-body wellness through a wide variety of fitness concepts.
- FlyBarre Raleigh is excited to host week 9 of the series!
- Join us for our signature, high-energy, head-to-toe workout that creates a lean, sculpted body and strong core, led by our Master Instructor, Morgan Wooten.
- 6:30 – 7:30pm in Midtown Park
- BYOW – bring your own water!
ALL DAY SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH: Flywheel Raleigh is turning four!
We would love to celebrate with you at our FLYversary Party!
Freebies, giveaways, refreshments, and surprises all day!
DJ Rides featuring Raleigh’s own, DJ Joe Bunn
Bloody Mary Bar
Swag from our amazing vendor partners
Class pack giveaways
Need we say more?
Sign up online at Flywheelsports.com
NEVER COAST CHALLENGE STARTS SEPTEMBER 24TH
Let’s kickoff the Never Coast Challenge in Ashley’s Monday 5:30p class followed by refreshments! This challenge is free and you can commit to 3 or 6 classes per week for 4 weeks!
You can sign-up at the front desk!
We want to set your body up for success, so we will also have a self-myofascial release workshop after class (foam rollers, etc) and optional movement screenings from Physical Therapist, Derek Nielson from Kaizen Physical Therapy.
Challengers, if you want a movement screen- please email Brittany at email@example.com to sign-up. They take about 10-15 minutes and we only have 4 spots open!
Let’s crush this challenge together!