CAMERON VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER
Fall Giveaway Campaign
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES TIMELY RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social media site. Entrant’s information is being provided to Sponsor and not to Instagram or any other social media site.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Fall Giveaway Campaign Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will occur weekly beginning on Friday, September 28, 2018 and ending on Thursday, November 8, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The weekly periods will be as follows:
a. Week 1 – begins at 2:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, September 28, 2018 and ends at 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday, October 4, 2018 (“Week 1”);
b. Week 2 – begins at 2:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, October 5, 2018 and ends at 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday, October 11, 2018 (“Week 2”);
c. Week 3 – begins at 2:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, October 12, 2018 and ends at 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday, October 18, 2018 (“Week 3”);
d. Week 4 – begins at 2:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, October 19, 2018 and ends at 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday, October 25, 2018 (“Week 4”);
e. Week 5 – begins at 2:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, October 26, 2018 and ends at 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday, November 1, 2018 (“Week 5”); and
f. Week 6 – begins at 2:00 p.m. E.T. on Friday, November 2, 2018 and ends at 9:00 a.m. E.T. on Thursday, November 8, 2018 (“Week 6”) (collectively, “Weekly Period” or “Weekly Periods”).
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cameron Village Merchants’ Association (“Sponsor”), 2108 Clark Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina 27605.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter or win, Entrant must be a legal U.S. resident, who is 18 years of age or older as of Friday, September 28, 2018 (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor or Regency Centers, L.P., its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, joint venturers, licensees, service providers, advertising and sweepstakes agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation, or handling of the Sweepstakes, or any agents acting on behalf of the above entities, as well as the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and/or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of each above-mentioned individual, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: A device with internet access is required to participate in this Sweepstakes. To enter, Entrant must (i) visit and follow Cameron Village Shopping Center’s Instagram account at @shopcameronvillage; (ii) like the photo associated with this Sweepstakes; and (iii) tag three (3) valid, active user account under the comment section of the photo associated with this Sweepstakes during the Weekly Period (an “Entry”). Each follow, like and tag of three (3) valid, active user accounts that you post during that Weekly Period is one entry. To be eligible, all entries must be posted by the end of each Weekly Period to be considered for that week’s drawing. Limit of one (1) entry per person/account during each Weekly Period of the Sweepstakes Period. By submitting an Entry, you accept and agree to abide by these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
5. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: There will be one prize winner for each of the Weekly Periods for a total of six (6) prize winners. Each winner will receive a gift basket. The following items will be included in the gift basket to be awarded for each Weekly Period1:
a. Week 1 – Tailgate gift basket valued at approximately $375.00 which will include a Yeti roadie from GOPC ($199.00), stadium bag from Impeccable Pig ($52.00), Chick-fil-A gift card ($43.50) and Swell tumblers from Bailey’s ($80.00);
b. Week 2 – His & hers gift basket valued at approximately $272.00 which will include a men’s Patagonia from GOPC ($99.00), a women’s Patagonia from GOPC ($99.00), Yeti mugs from GOPC ($50.00) and Tin Roof Tea and Honey from Tin Roof ($24.01);
c. Week 3 – Fall fashion gift basket valued at approximately $304.00 which will include a Uniquites gift card ($200.00), necklace from Fabrik ($40.00), earrings from Local Squirrel ($42.00) and clutch from Bevello ($22.00);
d. Week 4 – Pamper yourself gift basket valued at approximately $391.00 which will include bath salts from AILLEA ($44.00), Lorena Luca gift card for a facial or massage ($115.00), silk pillow case from Opulence ($100.00) and loungewear from J. Alanes ($391.00);
e. Week 5 – Eat the village gift basket valued at approximately $393.00 which will include tickets to wine dinner at Soca ($100.00), Village Draft House gift card ($50.00), Tazza Kitchen gift card ($100.00), cheese board and knives from Bailey’s ($113.00) and RISE gift card ($30.00);
f. Week 6 – Workout gift basket valued at approximately $611.00 which will include Glow gift card ($100.00), running shoes from Cap Walk Run ($125.00), 1 week of juices from Kale Me Crazy ($50.00), three flywheel classes from Flywheel Sports ($75.00), Crunch gym membership ($250.00), 1 month of classes at CorePower Yoga and Blow Out at Parlor Dry Bar ($80.00).
The approximate total retail value of all prizes is $2,365.00.
Gift certificate may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
The prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and/or any
1 If item is not available, Sponsor will substitute item with a similar value item or gift card. other fees/costs associated with the prize or receipt of the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties for prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution of prizes is allowed. All costs and expenses not specified herein related to any prize, including but not limited to delivery, installation, service activation fees, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person per week. The prize will be fulfilled by U.S. mail delivery or hand delivery within fourteen (14) days after winner selection and confirmation of eligibility.
6. SELECTION OF THE WINNER: One (1) prize winning entry will be selected the Friday after each Weekly Period in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from all eligible entries received by the way of the stated entry method. Selection of the prize winning entries shall be made on a random basis and not based on the merits of the submission; provided that Sponsor in its sole discretion may disqualify any entry that does not conform to the requirements outlined above in the “How to Enter” section. Drawing will be conducted in accordance with the Official Rules by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes are binding and final. Potential winner will be notified via Instagram and will be instructed to provide contact information within seven (7) days or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be chosen. Affidavit of eligibility, prize acceptance form, tax information, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases may be required and, if so, must be returned within seven (7) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner chosen. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification may be required in order to claim prize.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By submitting an entry, by entering these Sweepstakes, or by accepting the above prize, the winner consents that Sponsor may use of his/her name, likeness, photograph, statements, biographical information, and otherwise, in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Submission of content to be posted online constitutes permission for same.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the prize will depend on the total number of timely eligible entries received by the required entry method.
9. RELEASE: By entering, Entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, participating dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If Sponsor in its discretion elects to so abbreviate the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of Sponsor and are not returnable. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States. The use of any automated devices in connection with this Sweepstakes is prohibited. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes or web site, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. DISPUTES: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY JUDICIAL PROCEEDING SHALL TAKE PLACE IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT IN THE COUNTY OF WAKE, STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of winner(s), please send a request by U.S. mail to Cameron Village Merchants’ Association, 2108 Clark Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina 27605 after the Sweepstakes Period has ended.