CAMERON VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER
Wishing Card Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES TIMELY RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Wishing Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin at 1:00 p.m. E.T. on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 and end at 6:00 p.m. E.T. on Thursday, December 7, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cameron Village Merchants’ Association (“Sponsor”), 2108 Clark Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina 27605.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter or win, Entrant must be a legal U.S. resident, who is 18 years of age or older as of November 1, 2017 (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor or Regency Centers, L.P., its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, joint venturers, licensees, service providers, advertising and sweepstakes agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation, or handling of the Sweepstakes, or any agents acting on behalf of the above entities, as well as the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and/or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of each above-mentioned individual, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must complete a wish list card and place it in one of the sweepstakes boxes during the Sweepstakes Period. The sweepstakes boxes will be located throughout the premises of Cameron Village Shopping Center, 2034 Cameron Street, Raleigh, North Carolina 27605 and within each retailer of Cameron Village Shopping Center1. All entries must deposited in a sweepstakes box by 6:00 p.m. E.T. on Thursday, December 7, 2017. Limit of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. By submitting a wish list card, you accept and agree to abide by these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries.
5. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: There will be ten (10) prize winners. The first (5) five winners will receive the products listed on the winner’s wish list card up to the value of $1,000.00. If the product is unavailable, then the winner will receive a gift card (for the value of the unavailable product) to a Cameron Village Shopping Center retailer of his or her choice. The last five (5) winners will select a 503c charity of his or her choice and the Sponsor will make a donation of $1,000.00 to that chosen charity. If the winner did not select a qualified 503c charity, then the Sponsor will chose the 503c charity for the donation of $1,000.00. The approximate retail value of each prize is $1,000 for a total amount of $10,000.00. Gift certificate may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and/or any other fees/costs associated with the prize or receipt of the prize. Any and all guarantees and warranties for prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution of prizes is allowed. All costs and expenses not specified herein related to any prize, including but not limited to delivery, installation, service activation fees, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person. The prize will be fulfilled either in person or by U.S. mail delivery within fourteen (14) days after winner selection and confirmation of eligibility.
6. SELECTION OF THE WINNER: On or after Friday, December , 2017, ten (10) prize winning entries will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from all eligible entries received by the way of the stated entry method. Selection of the prize winning entries shall be made on a random basis and not based on the merits of the submission; provided that Sponsor in its sole discretion may disqualify any entry that does not conform to the requirements outlined above in the “How to Enter” section. Drawing will be conducted in accordance with the Official Rules by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes are binding and final. Potential winner will be notified via email or phone and will be instructed to provide contact information within seven (7) days or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be chosen. Affidavit of eligibility, prize acceptance form, tax information, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases may be required and, if so, must be returned within seven (7) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner chosen. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification may be required in order to claim prize.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By submitting an entry, by entering these Sweepstakes, or by accepting the above prize, the winner consents that Sponsor may use of his/her name, likeness, photograph, statements, biographical information, and otherwise, in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Submission of content to be posted online constitutes permission for same.
8. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the prize will depend on the total number of timely eligible entries received by the required entry method.
9. RELEASE: By entering, Entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, participating dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If Sponsor in its discretion elects to so abbreviate the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of Sponsor and are not returnable. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Sweepstakes, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. DISPUTES: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY JUDICIAL PROCEEDING SHALL TAKE PLACE IN A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT IN THE COUNTY OF WAKE, STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANT AND THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THOSE OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of winner(s), please send a request by U.S. mail to Cameron Village Merchants’ Association, 2108 Clark Avenue, Raleigh, North Carolina 27605.